عرض جميع الوظائف
17 يوليو، 2013م
Mechanical engineer provide efficient solutions to the development of processes and products, ranging from small component designs to extremely large plant, machinery or vehicles. who can work on all stages of a product, from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
Tasks will generally include:
- designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput;
- developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
- developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
- discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
- making sure a product can be made again reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
- planning and designing new production processes;
- producing details of specifications and outline designs;
- recommending modifications following prototype test results;
- using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
- considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
- working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
- monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
- A good honours degree is required.
- An accredited MEng degree or an acceptable combination of other academic awards is essential.
- At Least one your of experience required.
- Can work with Heavy Machines and also small Machines.
- A high level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems.
- Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of people, including clients, contractors, designers, directors and plant operators.
- Precise and concise written communication skills.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- IT skills, particularly computer-aided design.
- Creative ability.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Organisational skills, such as time and resource planning.
- Home Allowance.
- Car Allowance.
- Transportation Allowance.
- Yearly Salary Raise